Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

at the beginning of every year, it is customary to write "resolutions"
things you want to change about yourself. most of these consist of 
"go to the gym" "quit drinking soda," you know the usual. i don't love
all the cliche resolutions because, at least for me, it is not doable. 

so these are my goals for the beginning of a new year.  
not really things that i want to change about myself, but things i hope
to expound on to make myself a better wife, mother, friend, and person. 


2013

i hope to become a more
patient person. 
to teach love and 
understanding to my 
children. 

read to my children 
each night. 
spend more time
as a family, 
and less time with 
electronics. 


become more spiritual.
be more
genuine and
 loving to all 
those around me. 


what do you hope to do with the new year? 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan to set you on the way to a truly happy year.

    ReplyDelete