Thursday, June 7, 2012

June's to do








Mama’s Losin’ It



I have found this awesome blog that gives a great idea each week to inspire us to write something.



 This week, the topic I chose is: 
What 10 things do you want to do in June?


 1. I would Love to take my kids swimming. They are both water babies and love being in the tub, so I'm sure being in the pool will bring squeals of delight. And I have the chance to get a little bit of sun on my skin, that always makes someone feel better. (don't worry I won't forget the sunscreen still!)

 2. Figure out what to do with my office space at my house. When we built it, we never painted the walls so they are "virgin" and in desperate need of a makeover! Ideas are welcomed and appreciated! 

 3. Hit the gym. I had my baby girl 8 months ago and I feel pretty good, but am in desperate need of losing the extra bulge that she so lovingly left me. Actually I kinda did this, check out this link to a trainer that totally kicked my butt, and a few of my darling friends as well! 

 4. Go on a date with my amazingly handsome husband! Anywhere will do, good food and a trip to the movies. Or even just movie night at home, something that isn't animated for a change. 

5. Clean the windows. I know that sounds lame, like super lame actually. Kinda the thought of it makes me want to curl up in a ball. But they are in desperate need, and I really love how much clearer everything looks when they are done. 

6. Read a good book. I am a lover of literature and am always looking for a good book to keep me up late at night. Any suggestions? 

7. Cook dinner. I am not a huge fan of cooking, but I really wish I was. I love delicious food and would feel great if I could say that I did it all on my own. I guess I need to check out Pinterest and find some more yummy recipies. Once more suggestions are accepted!

8. Drink more water, and not so much soda. 

9. Spend more time with my kids and less time worrying about what kind of tornado went through our house. The mess will still be there the next day, so I should enjoy my children while they still want to be snuggled by mom. 

10. Not to be grumpy in the morning. I know that is kinda silly, but I am not a morning person at all. And my family is completely opposite as me. Both of my kids, and the hubbs, wake up all smily and giggly and I glare at the sun streaming through the windows and try to pretend that I don't hear the baby gibbering away in her crib, or my 3 year old jumping on my bed begging for breakfast. 

This is my list of things I want to do in June. Actually it kind of became a list of my faults and things I need to work on, but I guess June is as good of a time as any to get started. 

What kind of things do you want to do this month? 






 




1 comment:

  1. I can relate to most of the things on this list3,7,9 & 10...#8 well, I hate water and am addicted to dt. sodas so this is something I would love to force myself to do..but water? bleh

    hi from mk's :)

    ReplyDelete