i have missed a few of the "writer's workshops"
and i am kinda sad because i think that these are some
great ideas of things to write about,
and get my mind working.
this week i decided to write about which celebrity i wish had a "mommy blog"
i would really like to read a blog from gwyneth paltrow, or jennifer garner.
my reasoning behind it is this:
1. they both seem really down to earth, and aren't always in the tabloid headlines.
don't get me wrong, i love celebrity gossip as much as the next girl. but i hate when you can tell they are just trying to increase their image and get attention.
2. they both try to keep their children out of the spotlight, and aren't flashy with them. i would be really interested to see how it would be to raise children they way they have to. that would suck to try to keep them away from the paparazzi.
3. i think they are both amazing actresses, and have been in some great movies!
4. both have hunky husbands, especially jennifer, come on ben affleck (dream boat!) and actually gwyneth dated him for awhile too. (quick google search)
5. they are both stunning and absolutely gorgeous!
6. they seem like they would both have a great sense of humor, and would give good perspective to us fellow mommies.
come on gwyneth and jennifer, start a mommy blog! i bet you'll have 2 million followers within a day!
upon further research gwyneth does have a blog, that i was totally unaware of,
so i guess that she has already made my dreams a reality.
now jennifer just needs to step up to the plate, and i'll have to check out this blog to see if
its as amazing as i pictured it would be!