Thursday, July 19, 2012

complain much?




i am a big time complainer,
a lot of the time it is mostly in my head
but sometimes it gets said out loud. 


Mama’s Losin’ It


this week from the writing workshop i chose to write about
what i complained about last, and how it was resolved. 

this actually only goes back to a few hours ago. 
i had a HUGE laundry pile that was sitting in a basket in my bathroom
right in the middle of the entryway to my closet, 
in a spot where i was 100% certain my hub couldn't miss.

he knows that i hate carrying the laundry basket to the laundry room, 
especially when it is so big. 
he is the one that was given the big strong muscles not me,
(plus i kinda like to see how tough he really is)
so he is always the one i ask to carry the basket for me. 

well, i know that he walked past it at least twice, 
once last night to get ready for bed, 
and again this morning to get ready for work. 

as i got ready to go do my laundry i looked with dismay
 at the basket still sitting in my bathroom. 
somehow, the hubs figured out a way to slip past it into the closet
without knocking anything off, 
and still managed to add to the pile. 

but there it sat, 
in all it's glory waiting for me to take it. 

the resolution to the problem is this, 

me complaining under my breath, and an occasional curse in my head
as i made 5 trips to the laundry room carrying armloads of clothes. 

i guess that men really do have to be told what to do, 
and how it needs to be done. 
they definitely cannot read minds, 
or not so subtle hints either.


What was your last complaint? How was it resolved? 

1 comment:

  1. It always amazes me how high my hubs will stack his clothes on the laundry basket without even thinking to take it to the laundry room. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete